We-heh-hell-o! Welcome to |week 27| where a little list of sorts took place unexpectedly. I picked up this Top 10 SMASH pad at a silly trip to WalMart. The cute * * * * 10 * * * * list you see above and below was from it, and guided me through journalling this week.
Now let's go on a trip down the TOP TEN of |week 27| via photos in my *Project Life* album...
(1) - Amanda Rose blog makeover
(2) Project Life + beer + kitties <<--the combo's what really makes me smile
(3) going out for my Dad's 57th birthday, and watching him wear sunglasses at night amongst other inappropriate attire - Yeesh!
(4) my 4th of July at home with family (cousin Mike below) & neighbors
(5) opening the pool
(6) learning & playing with my BAMBOO tablet (I'm obsessed)
(7) having the TIME & ENERGY to pursue my passions - this is a big one...I've been waiting for this luxury the whole school year :)
Running is also my passion and I can now do it right.
(8) trying Mumbai Express - okay, now this Vegetarian Indian Restaurant has been up the block from my house for FIVE YEARS! I only just tried it last week. It was spicy, different, and delicious!
We will be trying it again. ;)
(9) starting up my STAMP SHOP - this little seed has been growing in my mind for some time. This past week I watered it, planted it in soil, and I'm excited to see it blossom in a few short days. :)
(10) Finally...a dress is a dress is a dress, but I LOVE me some dresses. Carlo's wedding was a ton of fun, and here's the mirror shot of us at the wedding in all our fanciness. (Thank goodness he puts up with my annoying nagging for photo opts!)
So there, lovies!
The top ten of |week 27|. ...and YES, they were placed into two spreads, not one.
This first spread's right side was all about my blog makeover and the on-computer projects last week was made up of.
On the left, 4x4 pieces of a Summer-themed paper I just could NOT chop up. It was perfect the way it was, and completely captures how I've been feeling (see blow).
The second spread is made up of more pictures I had on my iPhone, printed and placed, with some journalling.
Fun and fun and scrap-tastic FUN! I'm off to enjoy more of |week 28| before I sit down tomorrow and document it. ;)
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
For more of my past Project Life spreads, go HERE.
For more on Project Life itself, go HERE.
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
Thanks for visiting!
...a behind the scenes look of how I go about photographing a PL spread. ;)